Tove Learning Trust (TLT) is a multi-academy trust (MAT) based in Northamptonshire. Our member academies are mixed comprehensive secondary schools with a shared vision and purpose: to deliver inspiring educational experiences that lead to outstanding outcomes.
Each academy has a strong individual identity and tailors their educational provision to serve their local community.
Teaching Staff Vacancies : Secondary
Teaching Staff Vacancies : Primary
Support Staff Vacancies : Secondary
Support Staff Vacancies : Primary
Central Office Vacancies
Benefits of working at Tove Learning Trust
TLT is a fast moving and exciting place to work. Teachers are supported by exemplary senior leaders and by a network of advisors. We have an outstanding Teaching School within the trust and can offer high quality professional development to support you at all stages of your career.
- Excellent support for NQTs, NQT training, Middle Leadership training and access to Senior Leadership courses.
- Subject specialist network groups via the SWAN Alliance Teaching School, providing access to shared resources, latest thinking, challenge and support.
- Access to an internal market for promotions within the growing group of TLT academies.
- A vibrant learning environment where students are ready and focused on learning.
- Teachers Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension.
Our shared vision and values focus on all aspects of school life to help students achieve to the best of their ability. We aim to provide an engaging and rewarding work environment with a high expectation culture where all staff are valued and equipped to meet the challenges associated with high quality teaching and learning.
We look forward to receiving your application.
General Documents for Applicants